HMB Improves The Effects of Weight Training
Strength gains are maximized with the use of HMB. A meta-analysis of resistance-exercise training studies shows HMB supplementation results in increased strength gain. The studies showed increases for trained and untrained, young and elderly, and men and women. While the magnitude of the effect varies with training intensity and population studied, the overall effect was clear. HMB significantly increases strength gains when supplemented during resistance-exercise training.
For more information on HMB:
- HMB shifts the balance of protein synthesis, tipping the scale in muscle's favor
- HMB improves the effects of weight training
- HMB reduces muscle damage associated with exercise, which shortens recovery time
- HMB improves aerobic performance for runners, cyclists, and triathletes
- Clinical research shows HMB is a safe, effective way for the casual athlete or serious competitor to maximize the health benefits of exercise